Cluster of bumps on chest with itch. Treatment?

I have a cluster of bumps on my chest. Itch sometimes, not very often. I try to not touch them at all so I'm sure that helps.

I can understand your concern. I reviewed the picture.

You seem to be having herpes simplex infection which is caused by the HSV virus.
I would recommend taking an anti-viral medication called valacyclovir. You will need to get a prescription for the same. Application of mupirocin cream twice a day for two weeks will be helpful.

Please let me know if you have any queries. Take care

Is this something that is curable? Or will this come back do you expect?

This episode will resolve with the medications. However, it can come back since the virus stays in our nerve roots and can always come back in cases of physical or emotional stress.