Cockaine and its effects on health.

i have taken 1.75 grams of cocaine at around 10 o'clock

2 hours later i took 150 mg(s) instead of my regular 100 mg(s) of Quetapine ( i regularly take 100 mg(s) 2-3 hours before bed )

and i regularly take 40 mg(s) of Citalopram in the mornings but i havent taken it yet

it is now 7 am i don't want the cocaine withdrawal as it is starting to kick in and im not sure if i should take the Citalopram or not.

Cocaine + Quetiapine + Citalopram qualifies as a drug cocktail and it DOES pose serious risk and adverse effects. This puts you in a difficult position as you could have a combined cardiac side effect from this combination.

Any it is safer if you do not take Citalopram now. Even though might experience the hangover and withdrawal it might be better for your heart. In case if you experience any unusual symptoms do not hesitate to get medical help.

I don't intent to be preachy, but of all abusive drugs cocaine is the worst. From holes in the nose to blocks in the heart I have seen a lot of adverse effects from Cocaine use. I would strongly recommend you to get support and de addiction.
Your Doctor will be best person to decide whether you need antipsychotic drugs and if so a single medication like Sertraline (SSRI) will be a better choice. This can be tapered down over time.

Feel free to ask followups

thank you for your answer, i am not an cocaine addict but i just lost my father and my wife in a car accident and have been very depressed. i dont do any drugs only cocaine twice. i do not have any allergies or diabetes and do not consume alcohol on a regular basis

if its better not to take Citalopram at the moment when should i take it? also i took 150 mg of Quetapine to help me sleep but i did not feel tired. the other time i did 1 gram of cocaine i took percocets last time and felt better after the withdrawal.

what should i do?

Sorry to hear about your loss. This could be challenging times for you, I understand. But taking cocaine and antipsychotics will only going to worsen your situation. It is better to take medications under the guidance of your Doctor. So I recommend visiting your Doctor.

You need not take Quetiapine and Citalopram both. (I assume these are NOT prescribed by a Doctor). You can take a starting dose 10-20 mg of Citalopram once a day in the night. You should not use cocaine and if you do, these medications are not going alter the effect or hangover. Anyway there is no reason to use QUetiapine and Citalopram both as the combination will only result in increase of adverse effect.

Again you should consider de addiction support.

Feel free to ask followups