Could this bruise on calf be due to BIRTH CONTROL PILL?

I am pretty clumsy and get bruises but I don't remember getting this one on my left side of my calf. Could this be a blood clot?? I am very scared it doesn't hurt but it just kinda appeared over night it seems. I am in birth control but it hasn't been a problem in the past for me. Also two days ago I vomited and had diarrhea I don't know if that's related. Please help me!!!

Hello. Thank you for your query at Doctorspring.com
Easy bruisability can affect young women, and it is mostly due to a defect in the clotting mechanism. Please don't be worried. Your vomiting and diarrhea is not related to your bruising. That happened because of gastroenteritis. Have you recovered from your gastric symtoms? Or you're still having diarrhea? Let me know and i will guide you further.
Regarding you being clumsy and your bruise, just to be sure, i want you to get CBC with BT/CT test done. Once you get the reports i can guide you further.
Please Relax. Once we have the reports the picture will be much clearer.

So with it being fourth of July is it safe to wait over the weekend to get tests done??? Or if it goes away completely?? Just want to know if it's a clot or not and yes all of my symptoms went away two days ago

Hello. Thanks for writing to us again.
Yes you can wait till the weekend. IT is nothing serious. I will advise you to apply Thrombophobe ointment over the bruise 2-3 times daily till it resolves. But do get the tests done, because it is necessary to know if you have any clotting mechanism disorder.

Ok will Arnica work for this? Thank you so much I am a hypochondriac so I get worried about things easily you have eased my mind

Thank you for writing to us again.
I am happy, i have been helpful.
No i will recommend just thrombophobe ointment, it works very well on bruises. You can also apply some cold compress to the area. Don't worry about being a hypochondriac. We all are, when it comes to ourselves or our loved ones. Please do get your reports though. Once they are ready, upload them.