Cramps, tingling legs, pain in hamstring muscles. ORTHOPEDIST OPINION.

years old patienti already have trouble with my legs ,back, hip. many cramps, nerve stings, tingling legs, hips up to mid back ,pain when contracting hamstring muscles(both sides), pain when contracting toes,
more and more discomfort lower back . legs are tired. when doing sports/fitness leg push, lunges cause problem for the muscles and I get a little dizzy as well.

have been to the rheumatologist to 2 times, but they don't want to look further because the symptoms doesn't fit in there field. they don't want to send me to other doctors. they have done no scan ,mri ..etc.

so I did it myself. and you can see wear and tear, told the family doctor but nothing doesn't do anything more, he doesn't know what to do.

but I think I need to to see a orthopedist. so I am looking now for online advise from a orthopedist for my health problems.

i think a nerve is stuck or irritated.

Category: Orthopedic Surgeon

Expert:  Dr. Mukesh Tiwari replied 4 Days.

I have read your all details with diligence.
I have also gone through your MRI.
Your MRI is showing changes of spondylosis which may be age related.
There is also mild disc prolapse at one site which is almost insignificant and can not be reason for your symptoms.Mild back pain or discomfort may be due to spondylosis .Looking at all details it looks hat you may be get benefitted by having good physiotherapy for your back.You may learn core strengthening exercises from your physio.This will help in relieving your back pain and some amount of leg pain also.
For other symptoms you should get a complete blood check up which should include routine haematology ,serum vitamin b12 and vitamin D estimation .
You should also get checked for thyroid function test.I hope all this will help In evaluation of your problem.

ok. see what i can do.
about hamstring and toe. when i contract them. they have a tendentie to cramp up and stick for a couple of seconds in contractiong fase without letting go. the more tired the leg are they quicker and longer this happens
gr,
Tom

Expert:  Dr. Mukesh Tiwari replied 3 Days.

Tight muscles in this area can be a cause for frequent muscle cramp.A clinical evaluation from your physio will be helpful.

Dr. Mukesh Tiwari
Fellowship - Khandaka Hospital, Jaipur
Residency - MS, Rabindranath Tagore Medical College, Udaipur, 2000
Medical School, Internship - MBBS, SMS Medical College, Jaipur, 1995