Fear of transmitting Herpes through urine sample

I recently got tested for STDs and the method for testing included blood & urine samples. My test results came back negative for HIV and the other STDs. I didn’t get tested for herpes since I’ve had it for about 5 years now. However, I was on my period at the time of testing and now I’m afraid I could’ve passed an STD or herpes to the people handling my urine samples (I could’ve urinated blood into the cup and they touched the urine with my blood in it or the cup itself). Is this a legitimate concern? Is it best I call the hospital that handled my urine sample and inform them of this? Do they normally handle urine samples with caution (gloves, etc.)?

All Hospitals and Medical care institutions follow something called "Universal Precautions" recommended by WHO. This means all body fluids are considered infective for HIV and other infectious disease (including) by default and hence the staff should take adequate precautions while handling them.

There is NO reason for any concern at all. The lab personnels who handle hundreds of samples will be definitely using gloves.

Urine sample containers are very often contaminated (especially in females). Everyone knows that, so they will be handling it with care.

Feel free to ask followups