Delayed period and negative pregnancy test

I'm 12 days late for my period and currently have no signs of it coming. Days 1-5 there was light cramping, irritability and increased appetite. I took a pregnancy test on the 7th and 8th day as well as today the 12th day and all were negative. I have always been irregular by 3 or 4 days but have been running 29/30 day cycles for the last 7 months and have never missed a period. About ten days after my last period I had spotting and light cramps that lasted a day and then went away. Is it possible for me to be pregnant or is it most likely something else? I read about ovarian cysts however I don't seem to have any discomfort or symptoms and I had an ultrasound and a pap in August that was clear. I am not stressed however I do do heavy exercise. I do Crossfit and then double it with a gym session multiple days a week. Thank you.

Thanks for writing to DoctorSpring.com with your health concern.

With three negative pregnancy tests, the likelihood of your being pregnant is almost nil.

So there has to be some other factor responsible for the delayed cycle (s).
Stress is ruled out.
So the other factors are - unaccustomed exercise, recent weight gain or weight loss, ingestion of certain medications that affect the menstrual cycle, late nights, erratic eating habits, change in climate or altitude.
Hypothyroidism and PCOD ( polycystic ovarian disease ) are two conditions that can cause these symptoms.

A normal ultrasound in August though rules out PCOD , however sometimes hormonal tests are required to confirm the diagnosis.

Please get these blood tests done - FSH, LH, TSH, Prolactin, OGTT, DHEAS, free testosterone.

Also, I hope the pelvic ultrasound scan was done transvaginally.
If not please repeat the scan transvaginally.

All the best.
Please feel free to discuss further.