Diarrhea since 3 days with no fever now.

I've started to have a diarrhea since 3 days ago i never and it getting kinda worst( I never had something before like this my stool is very liquid) there is no blood but i got a little fever in the 2nd day so I took ciprofloxacin 2wice a day and today i started to take Imudiom but still my diarrhea exists i feel so weak and I'm worrying please guide me. I have no fever now should i continue Cipro? waiting for your response thanks.

Yes, I suggest you to continue with Ciprofloxacin. First thing you should know is you should always complete your course of antibiotics.

Firstly you need to treat your diarrhea, as you seem to very dehydrated. You need to take ample amounts of water for starters, and also take ORS which will make up for your lost electrolytes. Have lots of citrus juice like lime juice, ideal would be take coconut water. If you are very dehydrated that is your eyes are sunken and your skins rigidity is lost and you feel dizzy.

You need to get IV glucose started before your dehydration reaches extreme levels. There has to be a check on your vitals like pulse and blood pressure. IV metronidazole will have to be started first followed by antibiotics of wide range effectiveness like IV ampicillin.