Dizziness and blurring of vision and unsteadiness

I am a female 18 years of age. I get Dizzy and and feel unsteady a lot. I feel hot and my vision goes all blurry my heart races, my legs and hands tremble by themselves a lot what could this be?"

These symptoms are not immediately suggestive of any single diagnosis. Your require further tests and imagining to reach a definitive diagnosis.

Hormonal imbalance and/or a Generalised anxiety disorder is most likely. The hormonal imbalance could related to the pill or it could be Thyroid hyperfucntion of pheochromocytome. If the scan is negative and if the symptoms are persisting the evaluation should be directed in these lines.

A Complete blood count, Thyroid , Liver, Renal function tests, Urine VMA + Metanephrins , ECG , ECHO, Orthostatic BP measurement (postural hypotension tests)and a psychiatric evaluation are recommended.

If you have reports of any of these tests you can share with me. All the tests need not be done at once. I can be done in a step by step manner in consult with your Doctor.

Feel free to ask followup questions