Dizzy on and off, pain in parts of head. PUBERTY?

I have not been feeling 'myself' for the past 5weeks. I have have been dizzy on and off and sometimes get pains in various parts of the head at different times. I have chest pains and my jaw also hurts periodically and also get pains in my wrists elbow and thighs. I have also notice some shaking in the fingertips. I am 14 and am wondering if this is serious or just maybe puberty.

Expert:  Dr. Jaydeep Tripathy replied 4 Days.

Thank you for your medical query at DoctorSpring.com
So briefly, you have dizziness, headaches, chest pain, pain in the jaw, and pain in the wrists and thighs.
This could all indicate anemia, and could be a result of fatigue. These symptos have got nothing to do with puberty.
I will advise you to get the following tests done and rever back:
CBC with ESR
CRP
LFT, RFT, Serum Electrolytes,
FBS/ PPBS,
Urine Routine
CRP.
This looks like an extensive list, however, these tests wil give us an idea of your overall health.
Dr. Jay

Is this urgent. I have an appointment at the GP on thursday the 16th, is there anything I could do to stop the condition worsening and I have developed stomach rumbling (sounds like water pouring out of a bottle or makes a high pitch) is this a symptom.

Expert:  Dr. Jaydeep Tripathy replied 3 Days.

It's not urgent, however the stomach rumbling does indicate a stomach infection and it is better if you can initiate treatment for the same.
A good choice antibiotic would be Tab. Ciprofloxacin 500 mg twice daily for 3 days. You can also take probiotic supplements to aid the digestion process.

Dr. Jaydeep Tripathy
MBBS from Sri Ramachandra University in December 2011
M.Med (Family Medicine) - TNMGR University, Chennai
MBA-MPH in Public Health in March 2016, SRM University
Finished AFIH in March 2016, SRM University
MRCP ( UK ), Internal Medicine, Royal College of Physicians, June 2016
Fellowship in Diabetology from Martin Luther University in January 2017

Currently Senior Residency in MD Radiodiagnosis - Kamakshi Memorial Hospital, Chennai