Does Betamethasone injection cause acne?

Hi about a week and half ago I had a betamethasone injection and a few days later I started to get what first looked like a rash on my face but I realized its severe acne . They are small but all over my face. Do you think it was the injection? Because also a few days after I got a shot I applied this new cleanser and moisturizer on my face and that's wen I noticed the acne

As your history of using injection betamethasone is not clear, there is a possibility that acne in your case has appeared after betamethasone injection which is known as Steroid Acne. This is developed due to an adverse reaction of the steroid injection. This must have triggered your acne.

In regard to your question, usage of cleanser and moisturizer do not produce any form of acne. I would suggest you to use a mild face wash like cetaphil like does not affect the ph. of the skin and use a topical ointment like Benzyl peroxide twice a day.

If the condition worsens, then you could consult a dermatologist for the same.