Non painful red spot on penis. STD/YEAST INFECTION?

Hello, I have a red spot a little smaller than an american dime on the shaft of my penis. I'm curious to if this is a yeast infection or some type of STD. The red spot seems to maybe be a non-painful blister type of spot but hard to tell. The area itself is not itchy but i seem to be itchy in the general pubic area (could be because im constantly thinking about it). Another redish spot where head meets shaft(circumsized). Willing to send pictures if that is okay?

Thank you for your consult at DoctorSpring.com. I am one of the in-house physicians at DoctorSpring.com. Your consult has been assigned to a STD specialist. Meanwhile, It would be advisable to share at least 1 high resolution picture of concerned area with the MD. You can upload as a follow-up query.
In-house Physician

Thank you!

From the picture, it just looks like a red spot. I couldn't delineate the blister. Is there a fluid filled blister?

I would recommend application of mupirocin or neosporin cream twice a day for five days. It could be just a bacterial infection of the skin. However if you get a cluster of fluid filled blisters, I would recommend a course of valacyclovir as it could be genital herpes.

Take care,

It is not fluid filled, just a red spot where there seems to maybe be some dried skin on the outer layer but no pain or fluid. So you believe this to just be a bacteria infection?

I just feel its just the beginning of a bacterial infection. I would recommend application of neosporin cream or mupirocin cream twice day on the affected area.
Please let me know if you have any queries. Take care