Dose of VICTOZA pens for TYPE2 DIABETES.

Hey, my father ran out of novolog insulin, he's a type 2 diabetic and all he has in his storage is Victoza pens. What is the exchange rate so to speak so he can dose himself some victoza. his blood sugar is at 320 right now.

While Novolog is an insulin substitute, Victoza is liraglutide, completely different from insulin. It acts in a different mechanism. And seeing his levels he needs insulin, liragutide won't be effective. Since both the products are different no exchage rate is possible.
I will advise you to take him to your local physician, and get the prescription for insulin, Also with sugar levels of 320 it will be prudent to get his urine ketone and sugar levels checked.
Feel free to ask further queries,