Dry stool in small pieces with negative FIT test.

I have long been worried about stools. Lately my stool has come out in small pieces. The volume and color seem good and it passes easily. Occasionally, I am gassy. I eat high fiber diet but worry about this all the time. The stool seems dry as I hardly have to wipe afterwards. Had FIT test six months ago - it was negative.

Can you please elaborate a bit? You said the volume is fine but comes out in small pieces?
Does that mean reduced quantity?
Also do you feel the stool is harder compared to usual?
Since when has this been happening? Do you have to strain while passing stool?
Kindly reply and I will get back to you,

Don't strain but sometimes push a little amount of stool seems the same it is worse when I wordy about it

As long as the volume is fine, you should not worry about it.
I am not sure if that is the case, but a lot of patients when they have a little constipation, they tend to be worried about hard stools and possible hemorrhoids. So this becomes more of an anxiety issue.
Sometimes due to dietary changes, the stool can come out in reduced quantity. But as long as the volume is normal and it is passing easily, you got nothing to worry about.
Please feel free to ask any specific queries.