Dull pian, discomfort in abdomen with twisted testicle.

my left testicle also can twist 180 degrees, never really noticed this before? or its something i should be worried about, no pain

Lower ab pressure, dull pain, also dull discomfort on the muscle just left of the tail bone.

then i had pain between my anus and testicles for about a day that went away when i put pressure on it.

that pain has gone away now

no pain during urination

not sexually active in more that 8 months

no pain ejaculation

i do feel like i have the urge to be more often and feel the pressure in my stomach

feel a little discomfort in my left testicle

all this discomfort is pretty much gone when I'm stand up

laying down and sitting i feel it more

been like this for almost two weeks now

thought maybe pulled something at the gym, strained my "pelvic floor" or possibly sciatic nerve but its been 14 days since I've been to the gym now

im 26 years old patientold and go to the gym almost everyday

the discomfort goes away when i put on my lower ab swell

Category: Urologist

Expert:  Dr. Rajiv Goel replied 4 Days.

Dear sir,

There is a good possibility that your symptoms are because of muscle pull and shall subside with the intake of analgesics.
However since your symptoms have continued for long I want you to get ultrasound KUB and urinalysis done to be on the safer side. Get back to me with investigations.

Sincerely
Rajiv Goel

Ive been out of town working everyday. Havent made it to a doctors office yet and do not have a family doctor.

After recently hearing of a friend of mine now having testicle cancer, Ive been to worry.
What are some symptoms of such, and what test should be done to rule things suck as cancer out?
Can I go to an ER to get this done, or would be best to go to a walk in clinic as I have no family doctor. (Canada)
Its also been a long while since Ive had any blood work done.

Expert:  Dr. Rajiv Goel replied 3 Days.

Dear sir
How are you doing. Has your discomfort disappeared or still persisting.
Testicular cancer usually causes a lump in testis. Your symptoms don't suggest that you have cancer.
However if you still worried then you can get yourself examined by any doctor to rule out lump.

Sincerely
Rajiv Goel

Dr. Rajiv Goel
MCh(urology) Medical Council of India
Fellow, Laparoscopic urology, Germany
Fellow, Urooncology and Robotic urology, Australia
DNB - NBE
Felloship - MCH, Urology/Genito-Urinary Surgery, AIIMS, 2004
Residency - MS, Master of Surgery, AIIMS, 2001
Medical School - MBBS, Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, AIIMS, 1998