Effects of LONG TERM USE OF ANTIPSYCHOTIC MEDICATIONS.

I have several questions for you.

I want to ask you what effects you know of that long term heavy use of antipsychotic medication can have on a patient that has been wrongfully diagnosed. I have not been on antipsychotics since april 2013 (and was for three years), but since then I have had some serious issues with emotional instabillity, that I cannot remember having before my "drugged years". I do not remember much of these years either, and I know I have issues with my personal identity. Could my amygdala or hippocampus be affected, and is my emotional intensity issues (I would probably be diagnosed borderline) permanent?

If my amygdala is affected, is it permanent or treatable?

I received electro convulsive therapy during the years I was under antipsychotic treatment. Considering that ECT stimulates parts of the frontal lobe that are known to show heightened activity in depressive patients, and borderline personality disorder/emotional instability disorder has shown less activity in these areas, could my ECT treatment be related to my emotional disorder?
When I stopped using antipsychotics, it is like i woke up borderline, full of emotions. I have assumed that it was because i stopped taking emotion numbing medication, but I now suspect the ECT might have something to do with it, considering the persistency of my emotional intensity problems.

I abused ambien for about a year (starting a few months after I stopped taking antipsychotics), because the intensity of my emotions were to much to handle, taking my last pill in july this year. I would take about 2x10mg pills both recreationally and medically each night. Sometimes it even 3 or 4 pills. I am currently having mild symptoms of problems with the central nervous system, and a fight or flight response that triggers way to easily. Could it be because of my ambien abuse? And could this have damaged my brain permanently? And, could this also be the reason I now have an anxiety response (which is the opposite of my normal response) when alcohol enters my system?

I feel to much, to deeply without relief. And I know im prone to addiction being this way. I do want a neurologists answer, but if you cannot answer I can accept an answer from a psychiatrist.

Thank you in advance.

Thank you for your query to DoctorSpring.com
I can understand how recurrent nose bleeds may be a source of concern.
However there are a few aspects of your history which is reassuring of the fact that the nose bleeds are NOT due to a serious etiology. Also since you have not mentioned a history of easy bruising or bleeding from gums or familial history of bleeding disorders it rules out such things out.
The quantity of the nose bleed which in your own words is a very very small amount and the fact that an ENT examined you and found no serious cause is reassuring of the fact that it probably due to the change in humidity. Nose bleeds are common in extremes of temperature either in the external temperature or inside heating or air conditioning. Therefore I wouldn't recommend any drastic measures right now except to use a humifier to moisten the air and see an ENT only the quantity of the nose bleed is significant or prolonged.
Hope this helps, feel free to discuss further