Not getting complete erection during sex

i was not getting complete erection during sex and i have premature ejaculation problem , i will ejaculate with in seconds

Expert:  Dr. Srikanth Reddy replied 4 Days.

Thank you for using Ask a Doctor Service from Doctor Spring.

Premature ejaculation is quite a common problem and most of the time a simple exercise is all that is required to cure this. So, I would like to recommend you an exercise for improving the threshold for ejaculation. This is quite effective therapy and has been proven to be very beneficial. So I would suggest you to try this before you opt for any medications. I’m sure if you practise this exercise properly for few weeks, there will be substantial improvement in ejaculation threshold.

To begin with, you need to stimulate the penis manually until you are highly aroused. Then you need to pause the arousal so that it is completely subsided. And again you will have to resume the stimulation. If you are finding it difficult to reduce the arousal then you can try squeezing the penis using thumb and first two fingers at the place where the glans of the penis joins the shaft, this will help to reduce the arousal before you can stimulate it again. You need to repeat this sequence several times before stimulation is carried through to ejaculation, so you experience much more total time of stimulation than you ever had before and by this way you will learn to have a higher threshold for ejaculation. You must try this technique 3 times in a week at least, so that it will be effective. I’m sure in 2-3 weeks’ time you will feel improved threshold for ejaculation and best avoid medications for now. It is also important to not to stress yourself, as stress is an important factor which can aggravate this problem more. I’m sure you will feel great improvement in ejaculation threshold if you keep your mind relaxed, and practise the exercise regularly for 3-4 weeks.

Hope this helps. Feel free to ask if you have further queries.

Dr. Srikanth Reddy
Doctor of Medicine (MD), Psychiatry Residency Program,2001 – 2012
M.B.B.S,Mahatma Gandhi Institute Of Medical Sciences, Sevagram

Certificate Course in sex Therapy and Counselling, Sexology and Counselling, A
Sexology,Medikon Sexual Sciences, Mumbai

Training in Advanced Neurology at a leading corporate hospital (CARE hospital) in Hyderabad

Child Psychiatry Training in National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences, Bangalore

Sex Therapy and Counsellingat MEDIKON Sexual Sciences, Mumbai.