From your results, it appears the infection is cleared but not completely.
You do not have to be worried about this as it’s not going to affect your pregnancy. But, I suggest you follow some hygienic practices to avoid an infection again. As you know pregnancy period is immune suppressed period. So you will be more prone to infections.
I suggest you to follow:
- Follow proper bathroom habits, like make sure you wash your hand before and after going to the toilet.
- Use mild antiseptic soap for the purpose of washing your hand.
- Use antiseptic to wash your vaginal area.
- Do not control your bladder, if you have the urge to urinate nothing wrong in paying a visit to the bathroom.
- Do yoga and breathing exercise every day.