I am 26 weeks pregnant, had UTI. Interpret my second urine analysis.

Hi i am 26 weeks pregnant and had UTI, but i finished my antibacterial medication for 7 days. I did my second urinalysis today and here is the result. Can you help me interpret it if i still have UTI?

Transparency: slightly turbidReaction: 8.0Specific Gravity: 1.005Pus Cells: 1-3 hofBacteria: Moderate Ephitheli Cells: Few A Phospates: Moderate Mucus Thread: Moderate

From your results, it appears the infection is cleared but not completely.

You do not have to be worried about this as it’s not going to affect your pregnancy. But, I suggest you follow some hygienic practices to avoid an infection again. As you know pregnancy period is immune suppressed period. So you will be more prone to infections.

I suggest you to follow:

1. Follow proper bathroom habits, like make sure you wash your hand before and after going to the toilet.
  2. Use mild antiseptic soap for the purpose of washing your hand.
  3. Use antiseptic to wash your vaginal area.
  4. Do not control your bladder, if you have the urge to urinate nothing wrong in paying a visit to the bathroom.
  5. Do yoga and breathing exercise every day.