Rash on penis with normal STD results. Treatment.

I have been experiencing what appears to be a rash on the tip of my penis. This has been going on for over a year. I have had all STD tests completed by my doctor and all results were good. I have researched for days and hours looking at pictures and have found nothing. I can’t even stand my pants rubbing against it anymore. I am terrified it is warts or something. I saw my doctor last week and he examined my penis again and said something to the effect of “normal variation.” He explained that they don’t look like warts and they grow like that and would not be hurting. I trust him but this is driving me crazy.

I have no related medical history like this. I have seasonal allergies and drink 1-2 alcoholic drinks daily.

Category: Cosmetic and Plastic Surgeon

Expert:  Dr. Souvik Adhikari replied 4 Days.

This is a procedure done wrongly. In your case it has depressed the entire brows and also has affected your eyelid muscles namely orbicularis oculi. Your eyes look much better prior to injection with Botox.
At this point of time, there is nothing you can do apart from trying out few exercises but due to the muscle paralysis even that would be extremely difficult. Fortunately, this effect would wear out in 3-6 months time therefore you have to be patient till that time. Do NOT go for repeat injections elsewhere!
Thanks!
Dr. Souvik Adhikari, MBBS, MS, MCh (Plastic Surgery)

Dr. Souvik Adhikari
MCh (Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery): Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research, Kolkata.
MS (General Surgery): Medical College, Calcutta
MBBS: Medical College, Calcutta.