Exemption from flu shots due to MTHFR C667T mutation

I need to get flu shot exception on the basis of gene mutation, autoimmune disorder and family history of those diseases. I am hpomozygous for gene mutation MTHFR C667T. I have psoriasis, ADHD, ketotic hypoglecemia and various food allergies - anything that contain alcohol, all dairy
products, msg.eggs. I have family history of autoimmune diseases and both my kids have ADHD, atopic dermatitis and asthma.
I have records of blood tests confirming gene mutations.
Please let me know if you would be able to help me with obtaining flu shot exemption on the basis om my conditions.

Category:

Expert:  Dr. replied 4 Days.

Thank you for using DoctorSpring - Consult a specialist service. Our Doctor has chosen to reply directly to your email ID. So please check your email to see the reply by Doctor.

You could ask follow-up questions, if any by replying to the email from the Doctor.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any queries at info@doctorspring.com.

Wish you good health.
Team DoctorSpring

Dr.
Category: