Fever, chills, nasal congestion and headache. Treatment?

What is the likely description of the picture shown below? It includes the symptoms of fever/chills, nasal congestion, strong headache and lower back pain, mild pain in neck and one lymph node area on neck just below chin. Please see picture below for reference of swelling that began on nose are and spread to cheeks. 

You seem to be having lupus or sle as it is commonly referred to. Your other symptoms are most likely a part of it.

It will be important for you to visit a dermatologist who can evaluate you thoroughly and call for blood tests for ANA and dsDNA. These will confirm whether you have sle or not.

After treatment you can be started on appropriate treatment by your doctor. It will not be possible to treat it taking over the counter medications.

I appreciate your help. One additional symptom missed being mentioned in the original question is that there's been a stinging rash on the perineum for a while pevious to current symptoms. Triple antibiotic cream was applied to both the face and perineum and the stinging pain reduced and then went away on the perineum, but the face rash continues to spread higher onto the forehead and lower on the cheeks. Could this also be related to or distictly separate from the symptoms you evaluated? Thank you.

It will be better to see the rash and then opine. Could you please send me a picture.

Well, fortunately the perineal rash went away first and the face rash spread to the entire face instead of staying a butterfly shape. Then, with antibiotic cream and antibiotics, the erysipelas strep skin infection has also nearly dissipated. Thank you for your assistance during this trying time.

I am glad that I could help you. Take care