Thank you for choosing DoctorSpring.
I would require some additional information from you so that I can provide my best and learned opinion.
1. You have so far done 4 tests. Are all test NAAT tests ?
2. Was a urine culture done ?
3. Your major symptom is increased frequency is urination. Do you have any pain while urination ?
4. Just to be sure, you do not have any discharge from the penis , right ? No rashes / no lesions
You can reply as a followup
Patient replied :
1. Yes all Naat test (3 urine 1 swab test) as was my wife's.
2. Yes to check for UTI's.
3. No burn, occasional discomfort in testicles when urinating, occasional uncomfortable feeling like I cant finish.
4. Deft no discharge/ rashes or legions.
Thank you for the additional details. This particular frequent urination and minor symptoms are not suggestive of STD. You need not worry about this. This is minor psycho somatic symptom mostly because your mind is pre occupied with the possibility of a STD. We do across this kind of urinary and genital symptoms very often in clinical practice.
You have been adequately evaluated.
You can ignore this for time being, This should resolve by itself in 1-2 weeks.
You should consider getting an HIV test after 5-6 weeks of sexual exposure for completion. And always protective sex if you are going to have multiple partners.
Hope this helps
Feel free to ask followups