Fucntional abdominal pain.

Hi

I am from India and facing below symptoms from last 2 years. Please help me, I don't know what to do now as there is no diagnosis and problem is increasing day by day. Seeking your advices and help in diagnostic and treatment. I tried from around 4-5 doctors here but no help.

Symptoms: blotted stomach , fullness in bottom part (just above testicles), full breathing causes tightness in lower part of abdomen, 24 hours vibrations in lower part (below navel to testicles), sometimes erg to urinate only when it becomes totally full, no sleep because of uneasyness in abdomen
Problem becomes worst after ejacuation (sexual term)

No fever , no pain, no weight change,

MRI, Ultrasonography done for abdomen - normal report.
tried medicines for constipation , to loosen the stool. temporary relief.

Reports attached.
Let me know if you suggest any other tests. I will undergo it and will send you the copy of report.

Thanks.

Category: Gastroenterologist, Medical

Expert:  Dr. Ratnakar Kini replied 4 Days.

Thanks for posting your query.
I am Dr.RK and I am pleased to assist you.
I went through your post about your post about abdominal discomfort and other symptoms.
I also saw the attachments of the lab and other test reports.
The test reports are not showing anything abnormal.
It looks you have more of a functional pain than organic.
You also do not have any red signs like weight loss, anemia, blood vomiting or black stools.
I do not have the option of examining you personally.
But you have been examined by 4-5 doctors already and no one has found anything organic. So it is less likely that you have any organic disease that could be causing your symptoms.
Few sessions of counselling would help you.

If endoscopy was not done, it may be done.
For symptom relief, you can take Nexpro-L once daily for 4 weeks and T.prothiaden 25 mg once in the night for 4 weeks. If you are constipated take Cremadiet Duo two scoops in the night with 250 ml of water.

I presume that answered your question.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr.R.K

Dr. Ratnakar Kini
Fellowship - DM - TN Dr.MGR Medical UniversityResidency - TN Dr.MGR Medical University Medical School - Stanely Medical College, TN Dr.MGR Medical University