General STI check-up

Hi there,

I am a 19 year old male and am sexually active. I have a girlfriend who I just recently lost my virginity to. She wasn't a virgin before We had sex but she has been STI tested and it's all clear. Just wondering if it would be a good Idea for me to go to my GP and get my penis checked out? A general check up to make sure everything is working all okay and a STI check as we'll?

I can provide an image if you would like.

Thank you for choosing DoctorSpring

Yes, if you had unprotected sex it will be a good idea to have a STD screening test. But if the sex was with condoms, then there is no need for testing. Regarding a Physical examination, do you have any lesion / rashes / swelling on your penis ? Id so you can attach a picture as a followup.

If there are no lesions / rashes / blisters then just a physical examination will not give any clue. So that is not really necessary.

You can reply as a followup

Hi

Thank you for your help. I haven't seen anything around my penis of the things you are describing. Everything look healthy but then again I'm
No expert!
Thanks.

In that case it is unlikely that you have an STD. But feel free to send few images. I will be glad to give my opinion. But please note, this will not be a substitute for a STD screening. Thank you

Thank you in have included 3 photos of my penis and scrotum for your to tell me if there is any areas of concern.

Everything looks alright. No active lesions / marks / injuries

Wish you good health.