Growing bump in penis with mouth HERPES. OUTBREAK?

A few months ago a small lump on the base of my penis appeared. I didn't give it any attention. however as time passes It is growing. I attached a few pictures. I had mouth herpes that was appeared on my penis a year ago and I thought in the beginning that this is just another breakout, but now I think it might be something else.

Category: Radiologist

Expert:  Dr. Rohit Malik replied 4 Days.

In order to provide an opinion, kindly provide your age, gender and the reason for which a spleen biopsy was done. Also do you have any significant medical history that I should be aware of?
Hope this helps, feel free to discuss further

I have an enlarged spleen and it has been 15 cm for about year and now is 16.5 cm. I have slight blood pressure issue, inactive thyroid, high cholesterol. I have terrible pressure and they are thinking about removing the spleen.

Expert:  Dr. Rohit Malik replied 3 Days.

Thank you for the additional information.
I have gone through your reports & biopsy,unfortunately the biopsy report doesn't mention a SPECIFIC DIAGNOSIS Reactive process is a very vague diagnosis ,my request would be to get your slides reviewed by a senior histopathologist.
On the basis of your CT scan & MRI abdomen report , there is a STRONG possibility of lymphoma , however the HISTOPATH report of the splenic biopsy is GOLD STANDARD, before taking any hasty decision of removal of the spleen .

Dr. Rohit Malik

Thank you for your response. I have tried several times to download the biopsy report but it won't let me. Not sure what you mean this means however the HISTOPATH report of the splenic biopsy is GOLD STANDARD. Does that mean no for lymphoma? iagnosis Spleen Lesion Biopsy: Lymphoid tissue consistent with spleen containing abundant foamy histiocytes. Is there an email address where I could try to send the biopsy paper? Thank you

Expert:  Dr. Rohit Malik replied 2 Days.

Get a second opinion of the biopsy slides as suggested earlier too .
Kindly understand that's all i can suggest sitting this far.
Before taking such a major decision like splenectomy, that is the most logical choice.

Could you please tell me what this means HISTOPATH report of the splenic biopsy is GOLD STANDARD. Thank you

Expert:  Dr. Rohit Malik replied 1 Day.

Yes when we go for investigations, there are screening tests which if positive farily accurately predicts about the disease status and then there are gold standard tests which is 100 % accurate and confirms the disease.
Here a splenic biopsy needs to be taken and the pathology of the tissue needs to be studied to confirm any diagnosis. So histopathology of the biopsy is what is required to make a conclusive diagnosis.

Dr. Rohit Malik
Residency, Fellowship: DNB, DMRD, DMRE, Diagnostic Radiology Residency Program, Seth G.S. Medical College & KEM Hospital, 1997 – 2001

Medical School: MBBS, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Lokmanya TIlak Muncipal Medical College, 1991 – 1997