Thanks for posting your query at DoctorSpring.com
I am Dr.R.K and I am pleased to assist you.
I went through your post, your lab reports and your endoscopy report.
Everything looks absolutely fine.
Based on your symptoms it looks like you are having dyspepsia and gastroesophageal reflux disease. Both are acidity related issues.
There is a possibility that you might be having H.pylori infection which can cause these symptoms. Get a blood test done to rule out this infection.
You can take Rekool-L for 4 weeks.
Rekool-L will reduce acidity and bloating.
You do not require the other endoscopy test as of now.
The red mark you see is not ulcer. It is the procedure related lesion.
Most of your other symptoms appear functional to me. You appear to be very stressed. A few sessions of counselling and medications to calm your mind would be very helpful.
Discuss with your doctor about these.
I hope that answers your question.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
Patient replied :
1-sir in endoscopy report esophagus shows normal mucosa ge junction is at 40 cm whats does this means is it a serious issue
2- compllete haemogram monocytes 5.8 h is shown and liver function test ag ratio is 1.68 low is shown is it ok
3-dyspepsia what does it mean is it serious
4-H.pylori infection whats does this means is it serious
5- whici type of blood test u r telling to do
5- my gastro doctor has prescibed me also lycopom fortified with lycopene vitamins and minerals is ti safe to take this medcine what are the benifets of taking this medicine or do they have any side eeffects
6- is there any other medicine i can take to solve my gas problem beside my gastro doctor given
7- i cant sleep till 3am is thier any medicine or solution for this problem
8- when ever even if i take my tongue out within seconds i feel vominting why this happening
9- i want relif from all this problem i want that my stomach works normally so pl advice me
Thanks for getting back to me with more questions.
The answers for your questions -
1. Your endoscopy report does not indicate anything serious.
2. The slightly high monocyte count is not significant. A/G ratio less than 1 is only considered significant.
3. Dyspepsia means upper abdominal discomfort. Since your endoscopy is normal, there is nothing serious.
4. H.pylori is a bacterial infection and is one of the common causes of dyspepsia.It is not serious.
5. You can get an antiH.pylori antibody IgG test done.
6. Lycopene is an antioxidant and prevents cell damage. You can take it. It does not cause any serious side effects.
7.No other medications required.
8.Inadequate sleep could be due to acidity or stress you have. You continue taking the same medications.
9.The nausea you have is due to acidity and most importantly due to anxiety.
10. You continue the medications prescribed and also get a few sessions of counselling as already advised.
Patient replied :
ok will revert u back after i consult my gastro doctor one more thing i want ask that i was having burning in mouth and tongue so i consult a skin doctor he told me to do blood reports like cbc,ct,bt,blood sugar f pp,esr,vitamin c , vitamin d i done and showed the rports he told everthing is normal and given me medicine like cap-rinifol,mucopin gel tab limcee my question are as follows
1-in cbc report rdw is 12.70 low what does it means and is it ok
2-ESR(westergren method is 35 high what does it means and is it ok as i search its shown bocoz of some infection in there in body so how i can cure it
3-fasting bloodsugar is 105 and post meals is 128 is it ok
4-25 hydroxy oh vit d 8.1 deficncy below 10
1.The RDW is ok. No need to worry.
2. You do not have infection as your total WBC count is normal only. You can repeat ESR and see.
3.Yes, the sugar levels are absolutely fine.
4. Your vitamin D level is low. You need to take vItamin D supplements. You can ask your doctor for prescription.
Patient replied :
in endoscopy in 2 picture i can see some red mark is it ulcer or its due endoscopy done it will be cure by itself
That red mark is not an ulcer.
It might be endoscopy related. It will cure by itself.
Dr. R. K.