Had peyronies disease before puberty, would it have affected development of my penis?

I had peyronise disease before puberty and i still have it today at the age of 24 would it have affected the development of my penis. I would greatly appreciate an honest answer as I can't find any over the Internet

Hello, Thank you for asking your query at DoctorSpring.

Yes, most men with Peyronie's disease are able to have sexual intercourse and mutual enjoyment with their partner.

Pain that develops usually goes away after some time and erection deformity also goes away. Therefore, there is nothing to be worried about. For the pain take Calan or Isoptin, these are better than Tylenol. Also take vitamin E and B12. It usually takes 6 months to one and half years for this to completely heal.

If you are not able to wait till so long, you can go for surgeries. But, unfortunately surgeries do not guarantee normal penis function. Therefore, I suggest you wait till the disease heals on its own.

Hope this helps. Please feel free to ask follow-up questions