Had protected sex, missed period by a month.

Im 16 years old and am in the middle of my exams. Ive missed my period this month and took a pregnancy test and it came up negative. I need to know why ive missed my period, my boyfriend and i had sex with an extra safe condom and we didnt go all to way to ejaculation so the chances of me being pregnant are slim. However im conscious that ive missed my period and am having minor constant headaches behind my eyes, have i missed my period because of stress? Or am i pregnant?

From your history you don't seem to be pregnant.

It's very good you have taken extra precaution by using condoms. Luteal phase varies from person to person. Yes it is definitely affected by stress both physical and mental. You having exams, your luteal phase must be affected. It's absolutely common, but since you are worried. You can do a urine pregnancy test for precaution.

Your periods will regularize after 1 or two cycles. You can try doing mediation or yoga. This will help you with your stress and menstrual cycle.