It seems like you are suffering Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID).
Pelvic inflammatory disease is the infection of the pelvic organs namely the uterus, bladder and rectum. They are usually transferred due to unsafe sexual practices and the pelvic spread of gonorrhea and Chlamydia, although non sexual PID can also occur.
I suggest you do the following.
1) Get a vaginal discharge culture and sensitivity to ascertain the cause of the PID.
2) Antibiotic like single dose Inj. Ceftrioxone and azithromycin is recommended for minor symptoms that you exhibit.
3) Monitor your temperature regularly .If the temperature hovers around 102 F consider switching antibiotics to Tab. Cl indamycin and tab. Cefepime.
4) Prompt treatment is required as it may cause long term sequel like infertility.
5) Vaginal douching might help the vaginal irritation but the urinary and rectal irritation subsides on treatment of PID.
6) Tab. Dicylomine can be used to reduce uterine cramps.