Having bad period's cramps, breasts are sore but periods are due on June 2nd.

hi, I'm 16 years old and recently used my mums durex play vibrator..I'm due my period on June 2nd and I've all of a sudden started to get bad period cramps, my breasts are sore and my stomach looks like I'm 3 months pregnant but I've never had intercourse..Could this just be PMS? I'm real worried!!

The symptoms are normal pre menstrual symptoms but if your cycles are late by more than a week, I would recommend you to get a Urine pregnancy kit and take a test.

Pre menstrual symptoms generally in include a wide variety of symptoms like bloating, weight gain, breast tenderness, and abdominal cramps. But if the symptoms start effecting your daily life, then it's called a Pre menstrual syndrome (PMS) .

Although PMS cannot be cured, you do have a number of lifestyle and medications choices that can help.

1) Use Tab. Ponstel 250 mg once day to reduce pain from cramps. Don't take more than 1 tablet a day and not for more than 5 days as it can cause severe gastritis.

2) Take daily calcium and vitamin B6 to improve the hormonal regularization and reduce symptoms.

3) Maintain a daily regimen of exercise .It helps in improving the endocrine system which maintains the hormones and also helps in improving the mood and relieving tension associated with PMS.

4) Maintain a good healthy diet and reduce caffeine and chocolate from the diet. Also reduce any form of stress associated in your life.