Thank you for choosing DoctorSpring.
You seem to have a STD (other than HPV). I would like to know some additional details from you.
1. Is there any vaginal discharge ? If so what is the colour (curdy white ? ) Any offensive odour ?
2. Are you sexually active ?
3. Do you have pain in the abdomen ?
4. Any fever ?
5. Have you undergone any tests for this ?
You can reply as a followup. Thank you
Patient replied :
No discharge or odour, I don't have any other symptoms. I had sexual intercourse Friday. What do I do?
Hello and thankyou for the reply.
From what you have told me, you probably have a STD. It is difficult to pin point which organism is the cause of your symptoms without tests
The most common cause of burning urination along with bleeding after sexual contact, (like your case is fingering and oral) are Chlamydia, Gonnorhea and Trichomonas.
The bleeding you are having is probably because of an inflammed vagina , because of an infection.
I would advise you to get yourself tested:
1) Nucleic Acid Amplification Test for Chlamydia
2) Nucleic Acid Amplification Test for Gonorrhea
3) Nucleic Acid Amplification Test for Trichomonas
4) Pap smear
Depending on the tests results you will require to take a course of antibiotics.
You can feel free to follow up with your test results.
I hope this has helped.
Wishing you good health.