Ointment for treating WARTS in face besides freezing.

i have a wart which seems to have grown quite fast on my face under my nose. it looks whiteish and cauliflower like. its 3-5 mm across and its only been there for a couple of weeks, i just went to the local doctor and he said we will have to cut it off or maybe freeze it anything else would take a plastic surgeon consult. I asked him if there was a cream or ointment to use and he said not really. I figured surely there must be something other than these methods which will likely scar my face?

You do have a wart which needs removal. If you were to get it burnt off it wouldn't leave a scar. It will also be an instant treatment. However, if you want to use a cream you can try aldara cream. You will need a doctor's prescription for the same.

The cream however takes 8 to 12 weeks to work.