Firstly, I want to let you know that you are having a ideal BMR. You are already working out good enough on daily basis. BMR's are measures mainly to help people know when they are getting over weight or are anorexic. If your BMR is within the normal range, there is nothing tobe worried about as such. As your BMR says ideally you should be taking 3300 calories per day and you are taking around 2734 calories, you are actually taking lesser than what is required. And that is not at all advisable. I would like you to follow the following,
- You are already having a good workout regimen. Follow it and stick to it.
- Do not try to consciously reduce your food intake, I advise you to take a lot of proteins. Proteins help building your muscles and do not add fat to your body. Proteins include meat, egg etc.
- Have fruits, greens, milk, egg and meat.
- You can try avoiding fatty food like too much of cheese etc.
- Try doing yoga maybe thrice a week, yoga helps in balancing your mind and body.
- Divide your food intake like four times a day including the evening snack. Don't try to miss on your breakfast. After no food the entire night for about 12 hours, breakfast is required; else you would be fatigued the entire day.