I feel like I know someone but questioning within myself.

Peace and mercy of God I feel sometimes for a period of seconds Btohan and questioning Active or name within myself. For example, say someone mosque Doe and I know him but be questioned within myself that this mosque, which is not in my brain. Or I see one, I say this, but his name as well as myself and sometimes Ckkny like oblivion for two seconds. What is the problem.

Hello. Thank you for your query at Doctorspring.com
Can you elaborate a little more on your symptoms? Since how long have you been feeling like this? Do you hear any sounds when they don't actually exist?
It can be a type of dissociative personality disorder.
Once you give me additional details, i can guide you further.

Thank you Dr. Do not hear voices. There is everything that I have when I'm tired or have my stomach full of coming to me feel that my head is heavy and while talking or thinking suddenly comes to me like this case(thoughs). I say that it was a person named Doe and then comes to me as well as a sense that the name is not so and I have a concern that I have forgotten his name (frequency) and seconds after the show ends.

Hello Sir. Thank you for writing to us again.
I understand your concern completely.
From your history, it seems more like a dissociative identity disorder. It needs proper psychiatric evaluation, but the good thing is if you get yourself evaluated soon, the doctor can diagnose quickly and start the treamtment which will help you. There are lots of modalities like CBT ( Cognitive Behavioral Therapy ), Psychotherapy, but before all this you do need to get evaluated.
I will also recommend you get an MRI done and upload the reports if possible.
We are here to help you as much as we can,