Helped Over 500,000 patients with 98%+ satisfaction.

Connect & Get Personalized 1-to-1 Answers from Expert Doctors

DoctorSpring > Question Home

I have an erectile dysfunction problem

Resolved Question:

Hello doctor,

I am a 28 year old male. I am married and I have an erectile dysfunction problem. I am not able to lead a normal married life. What should I do now?

Category: Community

Ask Your Own Question

Category: Family Physician-GP
 28 Doctors Online

Thanks for your question. The symptoms of erectile dysfunction usually are the inability to achieve or maintain an erection which is sufficient for a satisfactory sexual performance. This can be avoided by eating the right kind of food, drinking lots of water and avoid eating too much of sugar, dairy products and caffeine. It is also recommended to eat unrefined and whole foods as well as fresh foods which include vegetables, soy, beans, whole grains, olive oil, seeds, nuts as well as cold water fish such as salmon and tuna. Intake of vitamins is also helpful.

As sexuality depends on the vascular system having a strong heart is vital in treating erectile dysfunction. For this aerobic exercise such as power walking, running or dancing strengthens the cardiovascular system. If you have a  strong cardiovascular system, it obviously gives a strong support to the vascular system that ultimately supports a healthy erection.

These exercises also help to increase the blood flow in the pelvic system, which can help in achieving a strong and good erection.

Dr. John Fuller
Category: Family Physician-GP
MD - New York Institute of Technology, New York College of Osteopathic Medicine
Internship, Family Medicine - Lutheran Medical Center
Residency, Family Medicine - The Mount Sinai Hospital
Dr. John Fuller and 4 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you

Users who read this, also read:

Make informed and better medical decisions.

Join the 500,000 people who found a smarter, quicker way to get Answers, Recommendations & Expert Opinions.

Expert Doctors at fingertips

Recommendation on next step. Second-opinion.Multi-specialty.

Save Time

Average time for answers: 6 hours.

Save Money

$35 for typical specialist consult vs. $120 for a local appointment.

Free Follow-ups

Clarify, ask further questions for free in private conversation.

100% Satisfaction

Money back guarantee for the 1st reply. MEDNET Quality Board.

Start My Consultation



Doctor Spring is a novel online Doctor consultation platform where you can get your medical questions answered by leading Doctors. Just Submit your question and rest assured that you will consult a Doctor easily. Once you submit the question, the Doctor from the concerned specialty will reply within hours. You can always ask more questions or add details with follow-up question options and make it an online doctor chat. You may use this service to consult a specialty or for getting medical second opinion. All paid services come with a MEDNET quality assurance and 100% money back guarantee.

DoctorSpring in news