Irritated because after eating I go to Toilet immediately

Hi I am Sriram from Chennai.After eating I go to Toilet Immediately it makes me Irritated .Can You Give some Tablets to Recover from This or Should Ifollow any Diet.I have Consulted a Doctor he used to give a Table called Brake.But the Tablet is not Effective.Please give some tablets that can cure this syndrome.

Category:

Expert:  Dr. replied 4 Days.

The condition you are having is called ‘ hyperactive gastrocolic reflux’ which is a functional problem of the bowel. This occurs because there is a hyper bowl response when the food reaches the stomach. The best way to solve this is to avoid spicy and stimulant foods. Avoid food that is too hot. Resist the urge to go to toilet and you will soon build up some threshold. Antispasmodic medication like Spasmo Proxyvon 10mg(Dicyclomine) can be taken 30 minutes before the food intake. Use this medication only when its really necessary (not as a routine). As we do no offer online prescription you should take this medicine in consult with your Doctor.

Please feel free to ask followup queries.

Dr.
Category: