Intense feeling like blood pooled in head on standing.

So today I was sitting on the floor. Legs out in front of me. My friend came over to show me something and I got up on my knees to see it. About a minute afterwards my head got this tight intense full feeling. It felt like I had been hanging upside down and all the blood pooled in my head. My heart started racing. This sensation lasted maybe 20 seconds then went away. Do I need to go see my doctor? Should I be worried? Do you think I should go it the ER or make an appointment with my regular doctor? My blood pressure is usually in the 130-145 range.

From your description, it seems like you developed an episode of postural hypotension, where there is sudden fall of blood pressure on changing the posture, such as standing up from sitting down position, or standing up suddenly after a long nap, getting up from squatting position, e.t.c . The symptoms include light headedness, giddiness, feeling of loss of conciousness. It can last from 5 seconds to even a minute in extreme cases.
One such isolated episode does not need any further investigations or a visit to the doctor.
However if it recurs again, you need to get your BP monitored and also if possible check your sugar levels.