Hello. Thanks for posting your query here.
I appreciate your effort in helping others when they are in trouble. But I'm sorry for the condition you're in now because of that incident.
In the event of fire accident in houses, there is lot of carbon monoxide emitted in the fumes. Usually when a house is on fire the sofa sets, and all the plastic stuff in the house are burnt. During this process, there is a lot of CO that is being emitted from the plastic stuff. This carbon monoxide, which is a toxic gas, when inhaled in large proportions causes some respiratory symptoms along with some neurological symptoms. The symptoms may range from simple headache, nausea, confusion to severe neurological issue such as loss of memory, confusion, depression.
The symptoms are usually immediate and require treatment with oxygen. Patients who become conscious upon breathing carbon monoxide gas require immediate attention with cardiopulmonary resuscitation. In your case as there is definitive timelag, the chances of you getting in the complications are rare. However, for further evaluation, I recommend you to consult a physician or a pulmonologist.
Hope this helps.