Is there PINCHED NERVE in MRI SPINE C3,C4.

I've attached 4 pictures of my back shoulders and neck.

I have an MRI of my spine, c3 and c4, later this week to see if its a pinched nerve.

Can you look at the pictures and tell me if thats likely? I lost a lot of mass from the back left side of my neck/skull, that appears to effected the left side of my face to feel like its's shrinking.

If you look the left rear deltoid muscle is just tiny compared to the right side. When arms down the armpit is nearly midway up compared to the right side.

I just want a second opinion that I should get an MRI of the c3/c4 and or something else.

Category: Neurologist, Medical

Expert:  Dr. Sudhir Kumar replied 4 Days.

I have read details of your question.I have gone through the pictures you have sent.There is mild wasting of muscles on left side, if there are no significant other symptoms then I will advice you to also have nerve conduction velocity study and EMG study to rule out muscle and nerve diseases.
Hope this will help you,
Once you have the reports you can share them with me.

Can you look at my neck mri and tell me if you see anything that would cause this?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hmpq6iw4vl5s109/neck_mri.iso?dl=0

Expert:  Dr. Sudhir Kumar replied 3 Days.

Thanks for getting back. I request you to send a pdf copy of the MRI report. If you need the MRI pictures to be seen, please refer to radiologist
Best wishes

Dr. Sudhir Kumar
Senior Residency, Fellowship: DM, Neurology, CMC, Vellore, 2001
Junior Residency: MD, Internal Medicine, CMC, Vellore, 1998
Medical School: MBBS, Christian Medical College, Vellore, 1995