Itchy bumps with black centers in back

Hello I have had these white itchy bumps which are all together mabey like 4-5, for about two weeks on my back and they seemed a little black centers and are very itchy what could this be?

The picture that has been sent is not very clear. Could you please send a slightly zoomed out picture which shows the white bumps clearly.

here is a hopefully better picture of the bumps!

Thanks for the picture. This seems to be due to a bite or an allergy with secondary bacterial infection.

I would recommend application of cortisone cream mixed with neosporin cream twice a day for a week and see if it helps. You can take tab. Claritin once a day to take care of the itching.