Itchy penis with red spots and without discharge.

hi there,I have a itchy penis with red spots inside foreskin with out any discharge..it came after having unprotected sex 4 weeks before and it disappeared within a week and now it came back after having sex this week with a condom.

Thank You for your query at DoctorSpring.com
Can you upload a picture of the spots? Based on that i can assign this query to our concerned specialist.
InHouse Physician.

it is itching but no pain or discharge from penis.I have used condom this time.and it smells too

From the picture i could make out a cluster of erosions. is that what you are referring to?
It seems to be genital herpes. However I would request you to send me one more picture so i can confirm the diagnosis.
Genital herpes is usually treated with oral anti viral medication called valacyclovir.
Awaiting your reply.
Take care,

I am worried now..can you please tell me is it more like HiV.i dont have rashes anywhere..mynprnis is not paining.it is just itching..and stopped itching now.

No it does not look like HIV.
Only in herpes there is a typical cluster of erosions like that.
Moreover in HIV there are no such clusters/rashes. It takes nearly 1-2 years to develop symptoms, by which the immune system gets really weak.
If you are extremly anxious about HIV, you have to get it tested at the end of 3 months.

i went to the sexual health centre and they said it is Balanitis.and they gave me anti fungal cream.i would request you not to give wrong suggestion and make clients panic.

Expert:  Dr. Kruti Jobanputra Banodkar replied 1 Day.

In the picture your had sent I could delineate a cluster of erosions which were characteristic of genital herpes. However, I had requested you for one more picture before I could confirm the diagnosis of herpes but you never sent it.
Anyway i wish you great health!! And hope you recover soon.