Lips are sore

Three days ago, I woke up and my lips were sore inside from the inside to the outside, my mouth is very sensitive inside, when I press on the area under my bottom lip that is sore. When I press my glands on my neck they are sore, I tried eating salad tonight with balsamic vinegar and it hurt so much. I also have a canker sore on my tongue, my whole mouth area feels like it is coming out of novecaine, It hurts to purse my lips. I have tried rinsing my mouth with salt water but that doesn't help, I do have teeth issues, have a place where part of a filling or tooth broke off a couple of months ago. Help!!!

With reference to your query regarding mouth ulcers, I would like to know some information regarding these ulcers. They are painful, and recur again and again. They go usually without treatment in 10-15 days. They occur inside the mouth. Women are more affected than men. There are 3 types of ulcers: Minor apthous ulcers are common, small, round or oval, look pale yellow but the area look swollen and red. They are not very painful and last for 7-10 days and goes without leaving a scar. Major apthous ulcers are 10 mm or more across and lasts 15 days to several months. Very painful and eating may become difficult. Herpeti-form ulcers are tiny, pinhead size, lasts 1 week- 2months. Tends to recur. Some feels the burning pain in the mouth before it appears. Cause is not known, but it may be due to injury like bad fitting dentures, graze from a harsh toothbrush, and changes in hormonal levels. After stopping smoking in makers, lack of iron, food allergy, familial, genetic factor, stress or anxiety, medications, crohn's disease, coeliac disease, HIV infection and Behcet's disease. Treatment is by mainly easing the pain and helps them to heal as quickly as possible, but there is treatment for its recurrence. Avoid spicy foods, acidic fruit drinks, very salty foods, avoid liquids touching ulcers so use a straw to drink, do not use hot drinks, use a soft toothbrush and see a dentist for check-up. Depending on the factors responsible, you can take action according to that. In addition you can use chlorhexidine mouthwash, steroid lozenges or pain killing oral rinse or mouth-spray to ease the pain but they are all short lived. If the ulcer becomes secondarily infected with bacteria or unwell with fever then you may need a course of antibiotics with the physician ’s consultation. If it still persists even with all these above measures then a small biopsy of the ulcer may be taken to exclude cancer. Hope this helps. Thank you.