Helped Over 500,000 patients with 98%+ satisfaction.

Connect & Get Personalized 1-to-1 Answers from Expert Doctors

DoctorSpring > Question Home

Low libido and pain

Resolved Question:

Hi doctor,  I am a married woman and I am 23 years old. From the last 7 years I am living with my husband and I have the problem of low libido for always. From the beginning we were young and we do not know what to do. And now I felt something wrong happening with us. All of my friends are very fond of sex and they always talk about this matter. Normally I do not enjoy sex because its hurts me in sometimes. I never saw a physician for this problem but I think there was something wrong happened physically for me.Sometimes I think that if I have any mental block against involvement, and maybe I am not well to do sex with somebody. But still I have sexual thoughts and sexual stimulation of my own. Now I am not in any occasion like that and it has been stopped from early 2 years. I decided to see my doctor sometimes before and planned to take the tablets soon. I am very self-conscious to see a physician and talk about this matter to him, but if I have to discuss it or if it is a serious condition then I must do it. Thank you for your pleasure time, I am waiting for your sincere reply, Thank you.

Category: Community

Ask Your Own Question

Category: Family Physician-GP
 20 Doctors Online

Thank you for your question, firstly I like to advise you that you never become conscious about this matter, you have to discuss with your doctor about it and if you feel ashamed to tell this problem to your doctor then why the doctors are here for? I like to help you to get out from this problem. I would surely speak to your husband about this issue, weather if he can help you get ride from this problem. You have to continue an open relationship with your better half; it helps you to develop your sex drive. Talking with your husband may be making any different change in you; he will help you in making changes and try to work it out. And as for the pain, there are many substances available in market to reduce it. I would like to prefer KY jelly for this and you must try it out. I think you are satisfied with my answer and I hope you will become better soon. I wish you all the best, Thank you. 

Dr. Cecelia J. Russ
Category: Family Physician-GP
- Medical School - New York Institute of Technology, New York College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Duke University Medical Center, Residency in Family Medicine
Dr. Cecelia J. Russ and 4 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you

Users who read this, also read:

Make informed and better medical decisions.

Join the 500,000 people who found a smarter, quicker way to get Answers, Recommendations & Expert Opinions.

Expert Doctors at fingertips

Recommendation on next step. Second-opinion.Multi-specialty.

Save Time

Average time for answers: 6 hours.

Save Money

$35 for typical specialist consult vs. $120 for a local appointment.

Free Follow-ups

Clarify, ask further questions for free in private conversation.

100% Satisfaction

Money back guarantee for the 1st reply. MEDNET Quality Board.

Start My Consultation



Doctor Spring is a novel online Doctor consultation platform where you can get your medical questions answered by leading Doctors. Just Submit your question and rest assured that you will consult a Doctor easily. Once you submit the question, the Doctor from the concerned specialty will reply within hours. You can always ask more questions or add details with follow-up question options and make it an online doctor chat. You may use this service to consult a specialty or for getting medical second opinion. All paid services come with a MEDNET quality assurance and 100% money back guarantee.

DoctorSpring in news