It seems like you are suffering from abdominal cramps with back muscle spasms. Kidney is a visceral organ and do not have pain fibers. Hence it is not kidney pathology.
Abdominal pain with cramps usually feels like they are originating in the lower and behind part of the abdomen and are usually due to colitis.
I would recommend the following-
1) Start antibiotic for eradication of the organism .Begin with Tab. Ciprofloxacin 500 mg and Tab. Ornidazole 500mg. Stay away from drinking alcohol as it may cause side effects with ornidazole. Ciprofloxacin is sometimes associated with photosensitivity, so it's advisable to use sun screen if you go out.
2) Drink plenty of fluids as you might get dehydrated and it complicates the infection. Mix a sachet of electro powder to a 150 ml of water and drink it in the mornings.
3) Consult a gastroenterologist to schedule a stool microscopy and culture.
4) If the pain increases in intensity, consult a gastroenterologist to schedule an usg to rule out acute appendicitis or a ureteric renal stone.
5) Eat a good balanced diet with good portion of proteins carbohydrates and vitamins. Consume
Consult a physician if the pain does not subside by a week or on appearance of blood in stools.