Lump on pouch beneath penis and two unknown skin objects above

(Please note that english is not my first language and therefore this text may contain some odd wording.)

I have a lump on my pouch (the pouch beneath the penis that is) as per the pictures I have uploaded. I believe I've have had this lump for a couple of weeks. It feels not hard nor soft and it is quite shallow, ie it builds more (or roughly about the same) outwards than inwards.

The lump does not hurt or itch and the only issue I have had with it is that it tends to break slightly and cause some bleeding when I shave my pouch. Not much though so it's not really a "issue". But also the mere presence of the lump worries me and I wonder what this thing is?

AND I will also add pictures of two other unidentified skin-objects sitting just above my penis. Those are smaller and not the same thing as the lump but I thought I'd mention them anyways.

Those I have had for a couple of months and the same shaving problems applies for them , i e they tend to break and bleed. They seem to have gotten smaller and darkened somewhat. Are those some kind of warts maybe? I have had some skin issues in my life such as eczema, warts, etc.

Best regards, Gustav

Thanks for posting your query at DoctorSpring. I can understand your concern.

From the pictures, the lump seems to be an epidermal cyst.

An epidermal cyst is a benign tumor of the skin. It will not cause any harm to you, however it is better to get it treated by getting it excised from your dermatologist.

The other small bumps are of folliculitis which is bacterial infection of the skin. It can be caused due to shaving.

I would recommend that you apply fusidic acid cream over it twice a day.
You can apply the same cream over the epidermal cyst just to take care of the infection that may have occurred on it due to shaving over it.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any more queries.