Medicine to enhance libido and potency in G6PD deficiency

How to incres sex inamuty and stay longer in sex
Which medicen I can use to stay long since I am a g6pd
Or a gel

Expert:  Dr. Srikanth Reddy replied 4 Days.

Thanks for your consult at DoctorSpring.com. I have gone trough your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.

The condition which you have mentioned is called premature ejaculation. Its a very common condition and many people suffer this problem.

In majority of them the reason is psychological and needs detailed interviewing by a psychiatrist. It may be a pressure to perform or sense ofninsecurity or fear of being cought during early initial sexual encounters. There could be many different reasons. The same are talked about and the accompanying anxiety resolved.

Further if the symptoms persist then there certain medical options which can be helpful. Tab Paroxetine is a good drug for this illness and not a significant problem in G6PD patients. However unfortunately doctorspring being an online forum, I wont be able to prescribe you the same as it may require physical examination. In my patients I start them on 12.5 mg per day at night and that improves the sex time sufficiently.

Hope this information is useful. If you need any further help do let me know.

Dr. Srikanth Reddy
Psychiatrist and Sexologist

Can this tab be taken by g6pd person pleas give the replay at early as posible

Expert:  Dr. Srikanth Reddy replied 3 Days.

Thanks for the follow-up query.
Yes this medication can be taken up by the person with G6PD deficiency.
In future if you have any doubts about the medications that need to be avoided you can refer to the below stated list:
http://www.cych.org.tw/pharm/MIMS%20Summary%20Table-G6PD.pdf
Wish you good health and get well soon,
Dr. Srikanth Reddy MD

Dr. Srikanth Reddy
Doctor of Medicine (MD), Psychiatry Residency Program,2001 – 2012
M.B.B.S,Mahatma Gandhi Institute Of Medical Sciences, Sevagram

Certificate Course in sex Therapy and Counselling, Sexology and Counselling, A
Sexology,Medikon Sexual Sciences, Mumbai

Training in Advanced Neurology at a leading corporate hospital (CARE hospital) in Hyderabad

Child Psychiatry Training in National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences, Bangalore

Sex Therapy and Counsellingat MEDIKON Sexual Sciences, Mumbai.