Missed period but negative pregnancy test

My last period was Sept 28th and a calculation told me I was 4 weeks pregnant pregnancy test said negative. Am I pregnant

Just missing a period does not mean that you are pregnant. It could be due to a lot reasons ranging from stress to hormonal imbalance. The test might be a little early too. So you will need to wait for a week more (at least 5 more days) a repeat the test . This will give you a clearer picture.

If there was only less than 2 sexual intercourse in the last 1 month and if you can tell me the dates, I might be able to give you a clearer picture.