MOLLUSCOM CONTAGIOSUM with spreading lesions in thigh.

Good evening, Dr. I am a 23 year old female who was recently diagnosed with molluscom contagiosum. The lesions seem to just stay on my inner thighs with exception of a few on the back of my thighs and one on my abdomen. I have seen dermatology about two weeks a go to have them freeze them, however they have not gone away and today, I felt a tingling/itching sensation on my right inner thigh. I dropped my sweatpants to check and one of the lesions appeared to have gotten bigger. But my concern is with the spreading of these lesions I have never experienced any tingling or itching prior to the lesions forming. And so it makes me fearful because even as I'm writing it's happening. My friend was recently diagnosed with herpes simplex 2. I have had no sexual contact with her partners or anyone for that matter and certainly not unprotected. But I'm still freaking out. Is what I am experiencing normal? I have anxiety disorder too, which doesn't help that I have whatever this seems to be lol so I am up all night worried. Any advice?

I checked the picture. You have an inflamed lesion of molluscum which is causing the tingling. That can happen after freezing. You need to apply an antibiotic cream over it twice a day like mupirocin cream and the tingling and inflammation should settle down.

This doesn't look like herpes. Please do not worry.