Thanks for posting your query at DoctorSpring.com
You need to have a complete evaluation regarding your lack of periods.
It is called primary amenorrhoea.
Have you NEVER had a period ?
I mean, not even spotting ever ?
You need the following steps of evaluation -
1. Please consult a gynecologist.
2. Get an internal evaluation to see if the passage is normal - the internal organs are fine.
3. Get a pelvic ultrasound scan .
4. Get karyotyping ( genetic analysis done )
5. Hormonal levels - FSH, LH, TSH, Prolactin.
Then please upload these reports and send them across to me.
Without these investigations, it is impossible to tell you why you are not menstruating .
THere are a number of conditions causing primary amenorrhoea - absence of a vagina, partial absence of a vagina. stenosis ( narrowing ) of one, a septum in the vagina, problems in the uterus or cervix, hormonal deficiencies, genetic disorders etc.
All the best
Please feel free to discuss further.