Non itchy rash on stomach started as small bump.

I've had this rash for a few weeks. It's on the left side of my upper abdomen. It started out as a small bump and turned into this, I noticed today a few other blisters on the other side of my stomach, it's not itchy and does not cause me pain. I have also noticed another patch like this developing over my right breast.

Thank you for posting your query on DoctorSpring.com.

This seems to be an allergy with a super-added fungal infection.
However, if you can send me a picture of all the lesions (affected skin) that you have, it would be more helpful.
Have you applied any creams over it or taken any treatment for it?

Awaiting your reply.