NUMBNESS and pressure above testicles without pain.

Please suggest where could be the problem as I am facing below symptoms from last 1.5 years..

1) lot of discomfort(no pain) throughout day in the area just above testicles. This is the part where all your pressure /muscle force gathers when you lift a heavy item.
2) Can't breathe completely...as soon as i inhale, my stomach becomes full and sensation reaches to this irritated part which seems like blocking
3) the entire part above testicles (till 3-4 inches above) seems like tingling/numbness feeling.
4) There is continuous rapid heartbeat in this part. It keeps vibrating throughout day/night.
5) because of this, it's blocking my motion and entire stomach becomes full of gas
6) After taking stool softening medicines, motion completes in morning as normal, but the irritated part becomes more sensitive and discomfort starts.
Not able to do exercise.
Got admitted 1.5 years old patientback for the constipation problem... Sonography, pelvic CT scan, x-ray done. Reports are normal. No vomiting, no blood in stool.
Please do suggest what to do, As it affected my daily routine and I am not able to decide if it’s a problem with digestive system, urinary system or sexual system.

Category: Urologist

Expert:  Dr. Rajiv Goel replied 4 Days.

Thank you for your query at DoctorSpring.com.

Dear Sir,

From your description it appears that you are having chronic prostatitis, which is the inflammation of the prostate gland. It produces the kind of symptoms you are experiencing.
You need to see a urologist in person and get per rectal examination done.
You will need to be started on an alpha blocker for your symptoms and floroquinolone antibiotics to fight infection/inflammation, under the care of your urologist and you shall experience relief in symptoms.

I hope this was helpful. Feel free to ask queries.

Sincerely,
Dr Rajiv Goel,
MS (AIIMS), MCh (AIIMS), DNB (Uro).
Fellow, Urooncology and Robotic urology, Australia,
Fellow, Laparoscopic urology, Germany,
Consultant Urologist.

Dr. Rajiv Goel
MCh(urology) Medical Council of India
Fellow, Laparoscopic urology, Germany
Fellow, Urooncology and Robotic urology, Australia
DNB - NBE
Felloship - MCH, Urology/Genito-Urinary Surgery, AIIMS, 2004
Residency - MS, Master of Surgery, AIIMS, 2001
Medical School - MBBS, Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, AIIMS, 1998